Welcome to the Pals March 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Spring has Sprung”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with Spring or Spring-related projects. You may see floral, Easter or other general Spring-inspired designs. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
For me, spring makes me think of colorful and beautiful flowers. Each spring my husband and I spend time planting new blooms in our garden and enjoy watching things grow. So for today’s card, I knew I wanted to make vibrant flowers the star of the show and I used the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper to help me do that. I love the designs in this paper and it is perfect for coloring with the new Stampin’ Blends markers.
I cut out circles from the Stitched Shapes Framelits in Old Olive and Pink Pirouette to coordinate with the flowers that I had colored to give added texture to my card. I also fussy cut out some flowers from the Designer Series Paper to add to the circles. The sentiment from the Colorful Seasons is so versatile that this card can be used for a spring birthday, thinking of you, just because, and many more!
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on April 11, 2018 for our Family First Hop. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Papers Used: Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, Basic Black card stock, Pink Pirouette card stock, Old Olive card stock
Inks Used: Basic Black, Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies
Stamps Used: Colorful Seasons
Other: Dimensionals, Old Olive 1/8″ sheer ribbon