Welcome to the June 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month’s theme, Pick a “B”, features projects inspired by Babies, Birthdays and Brides to name few. You may just get a glimpse of new catalog products while you hop with us today.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
The Bike Ride bundle was the first on my list of products I just had to have from the new catalog. My husband and I love to go bike riding and there are so many fun stamps and framelits in this bundle that you can use it over and over with a different look each time. Today I used the bundle to make a birthday card.
I like to try and use different stamp sets together in the same card. Today I used the gift stamp from the Weather Together set on both the inside and outside of my card. I absolutely love the fonts in the Beautiful Bouquet set so I used that for the sentiment. I used Balloon Celebration and Bike Ride on the front of the card.
Papers Used: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
Inks Used: Berry Burst, Soft Sky, Dapper Denim
Stamps Used: Bike Ride, Balloon Celebration, Beautiful Bouquet, Weather Together
Other: Build a Bike Framelits
To purchase any of the supplies I used to make today’s card, visit this link.
Thanks again for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on July 12th. We’re having a pattern party! Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. See you on July 12th for the next Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara You Are Here!
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art