Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop for April 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
For today’s project, I decided on a Mother’s Day card but the sentiment could easily be changed out and used for a thank you, get well, birthday, or just about any other occasion. I have to admit, I didn’t purchase the Jar of Love bundle when it first came out but after seeing some incredible cards designed with it, I had to have it. For today’s card, I made a bouquet and didn’t use any of the mason jars because the flowers are stunning on their own. I loved the pairing of Calypso Coral with Peakaboo Peach in the Cupcakes and Carousels DSP which served as my color inspiration.
I only used Calypso Coral and Peakaboo Peach for the flowers but the two-step stamps on the flower give it extra depth. For some, I inked up the stamp, lightly stamped a piece of scrap paper to get some ink off and then stamped my image.
Papers Used: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
Inks Used: Calypso Coral, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz
Stamps Used: Jar of Love, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Other: Everyday Jars Framelits
Don’t forget to like my Facebook page to see more postings.
To purchase any of the supplies I used to make today’s card, visit this link.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara You Are Here!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards