Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Without a doubt, my favorite season and holiday is Christmas and my love of Christmas has only grown as I now have a niece (who will be 2 by Christmas this year) and nephew (who will still only be a few months old this Christmas). I love time spent with family and carrying on and creating new traditions.
I knew when I saw the cardinal in the Toile Christmas bundle it would be a favorite for me and it doesn’t disappoint. I paired it with the amazing Merry Christmas thinlit dies which have such a great impact. I let the cardinal hang over the top of this card – you can either make an envelope that is bigger in size or cut your card base down to correspond with where you want to place the cardinal and how much off the card you want to hang off. Either way I think it is a fun change.
One thing I love about Christmas is how things seem to sparkle and shine. I used Wink of Stella on the leaves and berries and part of the cardinal to give it some extra shine. The word Christmas was cut out from gold foil sheets and the word wishes was embossed with gold embossing powder. I added some of the extra flourishes from the Christmas Cardinal dies behind the stitched nested label for some extra bling.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen