Welcome to the July 2017 Pals Blog Hop. Thank you so much for joining us today. This month we’re having a Pattern Party! Hoppers will feature projects using their favorite Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper and coordinating embellishments. After all, color coordination is a Stampin’ Up! Strength.
Whether you’re just starting the hop, or have come from a previous Pal’s blog, you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
Since I’m getting excited for the Holiday Catalog to come out and it is July (Christmas in July), I decided to make a Christmas card featuring new products.
I love the new Boxwood Wreath Embellishments and through it would be a perfect “o” in Noel. I fussy cut out the letters in Noel; inspired by the sample on Page 121 of the catalog.
I used some of the DSP from the front of the card and card liner on the inside of the card as well to tie everything together.
Papers Used: Be Merry DSP, Garden Green, Whisper White
Inks Used: Garden Green
Stamps Used: Christmas Pines
Other:Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments, Solid Bakers Twine Whisper White
Thank you for stopping by today!
Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on August 9, 2017 when our projects will feature “cuts” from punches, dies, framelits, edgelits, or thinlits. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. See you on August 9!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art