Welcome to the Pals monthly blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here! January is all about making “Art from the Heart,” featuring projects for Valentines Day, Thinking of You, Get Well, or Sympathy. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to make a Thinking of You card as they are always so helpful to have on hand. I used a combination of some new products from the new Occasions Catalog and current items from the Annual Catalog.
We had an unseasonably warm weekend as I was making this card and wanted to bring the spring feeling to this card. The Gingham Gala Designer Series paper screams spring to me and is one of my favorite new items in the Occasions Catalog so I knew I wanted to use it for this card. I stamped the greenery image from the Petal Palette with Pear Pizzazz set twice on my Whisper White cardstock – each one 180o from the other. I cut out a strip of Pear Pizzazz and laid it over the section on the cardstock where the stamped greenery meets each other. I stamped the sentiment and more greenery on a strip of Whisper White before adding a linen thread bow and popping it up with dimensionals. I stamped out a flower on scrap paper and fussy cut it out and added it to my top layer.
I wanted to give myself lots of room inside the card to write my note but I added a strip of the Gingham paper and stamped the greenery and a flower to give it some visual interest.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s Time to Sale-A-Brate” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara – YOU ARE HERE
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Patti MacLeith at Paper Crafts by Patti
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit