Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today I chose to highlight three of the five new In Colors as well as some of my favorite products in the new annual catalog.
I absolutely love the Celebrate Sunflowers bundle. It was the first item on my list from the new catalog. I’ve crated some different variations of cards using this bundle both using the more intricate dies as well as this one for the outline of the sunflower. I stamped the image in Bublebee ink onto Whisper White cardstock. I then took an aqua painter and pulled some ink from the underside of the ink pad cover to give some more color to the petals. I used the same technique for the stamped images of the petals using Just Jade. I used a combination of Stampin’ Blends and markers to color the center of the sunflower.
I added some of the Forever Greenery DSP to the envelope flap to dress up the envelope. I find I spend so much time working on the card that I often forget about the envelopes. Stamping on the outside of the envelope or adding some DSP to the flap is a great way to pull everything together.
I love the texture that the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder gives the Misty Moonlight card stock. It gives an extra level of visual interest while not distracting from the rest of the card.
The Lovely Labels pick a punch is another favorite of mine. With one punch, you can punch out your sentiments with two different shapes in a variety of sizes. See the full listing of all of the products used at the very end of the blog post.
This new sentiment of “just wanted to say hello” from the Today’s Tiles stamp set is perfect. We make cards to celebrate birthdays, graduations, weddings, and so many other reasons to celebrate or remember. However, I think that sometimes no occasion at all is best for a card.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures found in the garden.
Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja